If your qualifications are a good match for a position at Blue Earth County, you may be contacted by email to self-schedule an interview.
- Review the interview details including the date, time, building, and location to ensure you are on time.
- Conduct research about the company and demonstrate your learning during the interview.
- Look professional. Dress in a manner appropriate to the job.
- Turn off your cell phone.
- Maintain eye contact.
- Give honest, direct answers.
- Have questions prepared to ask during your interview. This is an opportunity to ensure Blue Earth County is the right fit for you.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Blue Earth County is an Equal Opportunity Employment employer. It is the policy of Blue Earth County to provide equality in employment to all persons. This policy expressly prohibits discrimination because of race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, genetic information, marital status, familial status, veteran status, status with regards to public assistance, disability, or age. This policy applies to all phases of employment including, but not limited to: recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff, recall, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation, benefits and selection for training.